Friday, September 13, 2013

MV's that make me sad. (But I still love them)


Park Bom (2NE1) & the song "You & I"
 
I have had the song on my MP3 for ages & loved the heartfelt lyrics(i guess)
It was not until,I recently searched for the MV & the meaning left me feeling quite down.
But love does that I guess,to people.
The two of them are very much in love & that just makes it even worse.(for me)



I.U. "You & I"

(Quite possibly the only song title that is either a palindrome/ Tautology) 
This MV has so many levels, of love, time travel, missed love & fuzzy wuzzy animals.

I struggle to watch this, without tearing up.


KARA's Ji Young "Wanna Do"

Even without searching out the lyrics, the visuals are enough.
If you can get past the un tuned Guitar at the opening, the story is oh so :(
After looking for a guitar,only to have it sold as she reaches it, the story of love begins..
and then.....



No comments:

Post a Comment