Sunday, September 22, 2013

On a Planetary search !!

Today I go on a mission.
A very special mission.
To find all the planets on the Melbourne Solar System walk

The scale is a 1-to 1Billion scale!!
So the 5.9billion kilometers from the Sun to Pluto,is for me only a 5.9kilometer walk!!
For every 1mm you walk, it is 1,000 kilometers.
Every centimeter is 10,000 kilometers.
Every Meter you walk (one & a half steps) is 1,000,000 (million) kilometers.
So simply, the 5.9 Kilometers you walk = 5.9 Million Kilometers in space.

Sadly I started out badly by walking to far south from the starting point.
Jumped onto what looked like a giant mobile phone,to see where I was.
Elwood..? Oh nooooo

So a bit of a walk resulted
"Cro--quet".. Cro-kay" is how you SAY, this game.



 Ahh.. there you are Melbourne !!

 Won't be to far, til I begin my walk through the planets.

 What a pretty place for a walk.

Might just rest up here, for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment